
.
Room 202 of the Star and Garter,
2 flights of stars,
so I was very happy
I was given a hand with my suitcase.
.
.
.
The room could do with a pas des deux... :)
The room could do with a pas des deux... :)
.

.
Immediately I rearranged the chairs.
One to be able to watch TV,
and one to look to the main street.

.
Immediately I rearranged the chairs.
One to be able to watch TV,
and one to look to the main street.
.
The beds were very soft.
The beds were very soft.
.
.
When the emergency services stop
in front of your pie shop....
in front of your pie shop....
.
.
After a very warm day,
that was a bit strange,
as it got hotter and hotter in the room,
while outside the temperature got down
that was a bit strange,
as it got hotter and hotter in the room,
while outside the temperature got down
I discovered this:
We were heating up the room
with the air conditioning!!
Immediately I mailed reception,
but until now I haven't seen any reaction.
with the air conditioning!!
Immediately I mailed reception,
but until now I haven't seen any reaction.
.
.
.
.
The bathroom was clean,
without handles beside the bath,
and no safety cord.
There were spots on the carpet,
but no dust.. anywhere.
Loading the phone was fast.
There were enough light switches.
Many of the TV channels gave speckled imagery.
I liked the windowseat,
which couldn't be used,
The bathroom was clean,
without handles beside the bath,
and no safety cord.
There were spots on the carpet,
but no dust.. anywhere.
Loading the phone was fast.
There were enough light switches.
Many of the TV channels gave speckled imagery.
I liked the windowseat,
which couldn't be used,
because of the exhaust of the air conditioning.
There were only enormous towels,
which were too heavy for me,
There were only enormous towels,
which were too heavy for me,
but I asked a small towel at the reception,
and it wasn't a problem at all.
But the ridiculous hot air creator
made it a far less exerience
and it wasn't a problem at all.
But the ridiculous hot air creator
made it a far less exerience
than it could have been.
.












Post a Comment